Under 25 Motor Trade Insurance

Under 25 years old? Compare Motor Trade insurance quotes from specialist brokers and select the policy that best suits you! Just complete one quick simple form.

Get Quotes

What is Motor Trade insurance?

Motor Trade insurance is designed for part-time or full-time motor traders who handle any vehicle for their business. It is a legal requirement needed to drive vehicles in connection with work.

Types of scenarios covered by Motor Trade insurance include moving a car from a customer's home to your garage for repair work, or when buying and selling vehicles.

Why use Motor-Trade-Insurers for Insurance?

We understand that each Motor Trade insurance policy is different - we work in partnership with QuoteSearcher who connect you with a panel of specialist brokers to give you the best chance of finding a policy that suits you.

Just complete one quick and easy form to begin receiving quotes - we do the work so you don't have to!

Get Quotes

Wondering what happens next? Once you complete the 2-minute form QuoteSearcher will pass your details onto a panel of FCA regulated insurance providers. You can then review the different quotes and select the policy that is the best fit for you!